CONTACT CENTRE AGENT
The company is looking for experienced contact centre candidates who can communicate fluently in Hausa Language. The customer service representative will act as a liaison between customers and our company providing products/services information, assist with complaints, errors, questions, and other queries as well as resolving emerging problems that our customers experience with accuracy and efficiency.
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
• Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.